BakeryBits Long Waist Waxed Cotton Baker's Apron
Our long waist apron, supplied in a gift box with care card, is made in Somerset by Fieldware Co using attractive oatmeal waxed cotton which is produced in Dundee. Designed with the baker in mind, these thoroughly British aprons have a copper-riveted strap with a pair of loops suitable for storing your lame and an oven cloth while freeing your hands for other jobs (see photos).
The oatmeal waxed cotton is a heardwearing dry material that has a light, waxed coating and a soft, aged appearance. The original pattern, exclusively for BakeryBits, has extra long waist straps making it very comfortable to wear while offering maximum coverage while baking. Copper rivets add strength and beauty to pocket corners.
The waxed cotton, made by Halley Stevensons in Dundee, is an extremely high quality material woven from densely woven cotton and dry waxed. It is both durable and breathable, looking better with age and wear.
- Length 75cm
- Width 72cm
- Each apron tie is 100cm long
- Two large front pockets
- Fabric weight - 245g per square metre
- Copper branded button guarantees original Fieldware product
* Please note that all our aprons are handcrafted so sizing may differ very slightly
- Made by Fieldware exclusively for Bakery Bits.
- Handcrafted in Somerset using British P200 Hybrid Aero Dry Waxed Cotton.
- Hand wash at 30 degrees
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Hang to dry
- Cool iron only