- How to... get bigger holes in your bread
- Recipe: Mixed wheat focaccia or naan-style bread
- Recipe: Brilliant Brioche Panettone Baguette
- Italian Preferment Sourdough With Manitoba "Furia" Crisp with a tender crumb all thanks to beautiful Mulino Marino Type 0 Manitoba "Furia" flour from Italy. One of the world’s great millers producing exceptional flour.
- What is Strong Flour & Which are the Best to Use?
- What is …the meaning of the 0 numbers on Italian flour
- Sponge Finger Biscuits (Savoiardi), with semolina and nutmeg
- Dark Malt Focaccia
- Norwegian Boller - Cardamom buns
- Focaccia alla Panettone
- Traditional Panettone, made with commercial yeast
- Recipe: Pandoro, a Cake for Christmas Pandoro is a glorious Christmas speciality from the Italian city of Verona. This rich, sweet, fragrant bread is fairy light, golden and flavoured with orange extract. Traditionally baked in a star-shaped tin and dusted with icing sugar.
Mulino Marino Organic Type 0 Manitoba-Style Furia Flour
From £4.49 £4.49
Mulino Marino Type "0" organic Manitoba-style "Furia" flour is milled from selected organic Italian wheat for panettone, pandoro, colomba and Italian traditional enriched breads. Mulino Marino has achieved a blend of grains after years of trials with select farmers in the Oltrepò Pavese and Tuscia regions of Italy to produce an organically grown Italian blend with very high naturally occurring (16.00%) protein and extensibility characteristics of Canadian Manitoba.
The name Manitoba derives from the Aboriginal people of the Canadian region of Manitoba. This flour has the special characteristic of forming a very high quantity of gluten during the kneading and cooking of bread. In Italy, Manitoba flours are often mixed in with Italian-produced flours in order to obtain a specific strength of dough - this blending process is carried out directly in the mills but this pure Manitoba type 0 is 100% pure and is perfect for getting really fabulous results for your panettone.
Recipes and Usage Advice
Supporting Documents for Download
More from Mulino Marino
- Organic Type 00 Soffiata Strong White Flour 25kg SACK£57.36 £57.36
- Mulino Marino Organic Chickpea Flour£6.10 £6.10
- Mulino Marino Organic Farro Integrale (Wholemeal Spelt) FlourFrom £6.33 £6.33
- Mulino Marino Organic Macina or Macinato Integrale (Wholemeal) FlourFrom £4.25 £4.25
- Mulino Marino Organic Fine Maize (Cornmeal) for PolentaFrom £4.24 £4.24
- Mulino Marino Organic Sette Effe (7 grain) FlourFrom £6.04 £6.04
- Mulino Marino Organic Wholemeal Enkir or Einkorn FlourFrom £5.86 £5.86
- Mulino Marino Organic Kamut (Khorasan) FlourFrom £6.78 £6.78
- Mulino Marino Organic Sapori Antichi Blended FlourFrom £5.72 £5.72
- Mulino Marino Organic Farro Bianco (White Spelt) FlourFrom £6.19 £6.19
- Mulino Marino Organic Type "0" Pastry and Pasta FlourFrom £3.37 £3.37
- Mulino Marino Organic Dried Rigatoni Pasta, 500g£4.45 £4.45
- Mulino Marino Organic Type 00 Soffiata Strong White FlourFrom £3.70 £3.70
- Mulino Marino Organic Dried Linguine Pasta, 500g£4.66 £4.66