Chicago Metallic Professional Pullman Pan OPEN TOP 10cm Wide 33cm Long
Pullman Pans, also known as, pain de mie, are used to bake sandwich loaves - a loaf with equal square sides used in the kitchens of Pullman trains as stackable and unlikely to topple over. This is the vertical-sided open-topped tin rather than the lidded version.
We found other products you might like!
More from Chicago Metallic
- SALEChicago Metallic Glazed Professional Sponge and Cake TinFrom £10.27 £8.56 Was £17.11
- SALEChicago Metallic Professional Sponge Tin 7" (glazed)Now £10.27 £8.56 Was £17.11
- Chicago Metallic Professional Sheet PansFrom £20.35 £16.96
- Chicago Metallic Pie Plate, 9"£3.00 £2.50
- SALEChicago Metallic Unglazed Professional Sponge or Cake TinFrom £7.80 £6.50 Was £17.48