Artisan Baker for The Cambridge Oven
<strong>Summary:</strong> We're an independent family-run bakery in central Cambridge, producing a wide variety of Real Breads, and pastries. speciality cakes, sweets, cookies. We make everything - lovingly from scratch using organic ingredients where possible.
<strong>Business Name:</strong> The Cambridge Oven
<strong>Closing Date:</strong> 15-02-2019
<strong>Remuneration:</strong> £8-10.50/ hour
<strong>Job Description:</strong> We're looking for an artisan baker to work on a full-time basis, on our early morning shift.
The right person will:
• Prepare breads, cakes, pastries and all other menu items for baking and cooking;
• Receive and check deliveries, in accordance with food hygiene regulations;
• Maintain cleanliness and hygiene control;
• Stock sales area on occasion;
• Work in a tidy and efficient manner ensuring good housekeeping and safe practice;
• Demonstrate good customer relation skills when dealing with others e.g. suppliers
<strong>Expected Hours:</strong> 2am-10am
<strong>Personal Qualities:</strong> The right person will be willing to learn, put their ideas across, and develop and grow with us. They will be friendly and easy to work with – be a breath of fresh air!
Excellent personal hygiene is essential and you will need to be an excellent time keeper.<br/><br/>Either good experience working in an artisan bakery or trained in a well-respected school.
A good working knowledge and understanding of sourdough and long-fermented breads is essential. As is a Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate.
<strong>Applications:</strong> Contact us, supplying an up-to-date CV