Bakery Supervisor for Baker Tom Ltd
Baker Tom's Bread - Cornwall's speciality bakery prides itself on consistently producing the finest quality, carefully crafted breads and cakes for retail in it's four shops, and for wholesale customers throughout Cornwall and Devon.
We specialise in hand crafting bread using traditional baking techniques, developing new and exciting speciality flavours alongside our traditional loaf range.
Your role will include:
- Managing the team and their skills and performance, ensuring quality products are delivered on time to the customer 100% of the time.
- Provide suitable environment, training, development and culture to build your team’s capability.
- Consider and implement solutions to problems as and when they arise.
- Liaise with other departments where necessary to ensure that the business needs and priorities are met.
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness for your areas of responsibility.
- Keep waste to a minimum.
- Audit all daily, weekly checks to ensure they are being carried out, ensure paper trails are valid and correct.
- Ensure all operating procedures are being adhered to.
- 45 hours per week
- Professionalism with a drive for success and productivity.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to guide and manage a multi skilled team.
- Have a keen eye for detail and a passion for achieving the very best.
- Ability to work hands on with your team of bakers.
- Knowledge and experience of hand moulding and working in a bakery is essential for this role.
- Experience of following and amending production plans would be an advantage but not essential.
Apply with your CV by email to: email@example.com. Please write 'Application for Bakery Supervisor’ in the title.