Experienced Artisan Baker for St John Bakery Company
St. John Bakery is an off-shoot of the famous, Michelin-starred St. John Restaurant. Famous particularly for the sourdoughs and doughnuts, we deliver all over London seven days a week as well as selling directly through from our Druid Street arch at the weekend.
We are currently looking for an experienced artisan baker to join our bakery team, producing bread for our own restaurants and for supply to other wholesale clients across London, complying with all standard operational requirements and minimising wastage.
The successful applicant must:
Have at least 2 years experience as a baker and be able to work to a high standard with skills in shaping, mixing and using ovens.
- 48 hours per week, split over 5 days, including weekends and public holidays.
- Have good organisational skills.
- Be a team player.
- Have a can do attitude.
- Be punctual and hard-working.
- Be able to communicate effectively in English.
- Have high awareness of health & safety, and food hygiene
£21k-£26k per annum
Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
Due to the high number of applications, we are only able to reply to successful candidates.