Part-Time Warehouse Operative
Location: Tonedale, Wellington
Remuneration: £living wage
Hours: Thursday to Friday, 09:00-17:30
The company: BakeryBits Ltd is a busy, young company selling artisan baking equipment and ingredients through the Internet to customers around the world, recently described in The Observer as “the first stop for any serious baker”. The business has a new vacancy in our warehouse in Tonedale, Wellington, which is primarily responsible for getting orders out to our customers.
1. Packing of orders for baking equipment, efficiently and to a high standard
2. Helping with goods in and stock control
3. Sharing of day-to-day office housekeeping duties
4. Answering phone calls as required
5. Occasionalface-to-face customer contact
6. Routine product preparation
7. Regular use of computer equipment including our computer system
8. Opening up/closing the office as needed
9. Although initially this will be a 2 day a week contract, there may well be scope for this to increase in the future, particularly during peak periods
1. Friendly, helpful and honest
2. Be competent in the basic use of desktop computers
3. Have a qualification in Maths and English
4. The ability to multi-task
5. Work independently of supervision and be able to prioritise your workload.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Closing date: 5:00pm Friday 17th November. The successful applicant will be notified shortly after this time.