- Molini Spigadoro's Jet-Black Brioche
- Recipe: Brilliant Brioche Panettone Baguette
- Dan Lepard's guide to soft buns and bread
- Soft light bread rolls
- Focaccia alla Panettone
- Monkeytoney - Monkey Bread Panettone
- Which Yeast is Which?
- Recipe: Pandoro, a Cake for Christmas Pandoro is a glorious Christmas speciality from the Italian city of Verona. This rich, sweet, fragrant bread is fairy light, golden and flavoured with orange extract. Traditionally baked in a star-shaped tin and dusted with icing sugar.
LeSaffre DCL Saf-Gold Instant Osmotolerant Yeast
From £5.95 £5.95
The specialist yeast from LeSaffre/DCL, LeSaffre Saf-Gold is an Osmotolerant yeast and is the recognised international reference instant yeast for high sugar recipes, in 500g or 10kg vacuum pack. It is also effective as a general purpose instant yeast.
Recipes and Usage Advice
Supporting Documents for Download
We found other products you might like!
More from Lesaffre DCL
- SALELeSaffre DCL Saf-Pizza Instant Yeast, 500g vacuum packNow £1.00 £1.00 Was £4.58
- Saf-Gold DCL Instant Osmotolerant Yeast 10kg Pack£103.52 £103.52
- LeSaffre DCL Instant Dried Yeast (SAF Red Label)From £5.50 £5.50
- LeSaffre DCL Saf Levure Active Dried YeastFrom £1.86 £1.86