BakeryBits Old Kent Wheat Grain, 3kg
Old Kent Blend wheat grain is blend of Kent Old Red and Kent Old Hoary wheat grains used in the 1753 "London Loaf". The dough from this flour is strong and extensible – perfect for flat breads, pizza and free-form Tartine style breads.
This is a 50/50 blend of the red Lammas type Kent Old Red with its exceptionally good baking quality, and the more reliable heavily chaffed Kent Old Hoary. Grown together they replicate the mixture grown in the south of England for the London Loaf in 1753.
Allergy Advice: for allergens (including cereals) containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Ingredients: wheat grain (50% Kent Old Red, 50% Kent Old Hoary)
Grown in the UK, milled in Devon.
Pack size: 3kg bag
- KoMo Hand Mill - with FREE Grain
From £202.55 £168.79
- Mockmill 200 Flour Mill with FREE GRAIN worth up to £27£328.99 £274.16
- Mockmill 100 Flour Mill - with FREE Grain£274.00 £228.33
- Mockmill 100 LINO - with FREE Grain£372.79 £310.66
- Mockmill 200 LINO - with FREE Grain£499.00 £415.83
- Mockmill Professional 200 - with FREE Grain£700.00 £583.33
- Mockmill Mockbake Electric Flaker - with FREE Grain£200.68 £167.23
- Hawos Billy 1 Flour Mill - with FREE Grain£298.80 £249.00
- Hawos Oktagon 1 Flour Mill - with FREE Grain£399.00 £332.50
- Colomba Pasquale 100g CasesFrom £5.10 £4.25
- Baguette Peel for Sliding dough into your ovenFrom £28.14 £23.45
- Curved Dough Cutter£5.47 £4.56
- Sesame SeedsFrom £4.25 £4.25
- Pullman Bread Pan Open Top 15x15cm Slices, 2.25kg£37.30 £31.08
- Heavy Duty Couche Proofing Linen for Baguettes 100x60cm£19.52 £16.27
- Panettone Sugar Grains - 10kg£34.06 £34.06
- 1kg Oval Smooth-Surface Brotform or Proofing Basket£13.07 £10.89
- Artisan Cupcake Cases 180-360pcsFrom £8.38 £6.98
- Pandoro Cake TinFrom £11.40 £9.50
- Tulip Muffin Cases 150-3000pcsFrom £11.02 £9.18
- Rocking Pizza CutterFrom £16.58 £13.82
- BakeryBits Dough Scraper, Bean-shaped (Red)£2.52 £2.10
- Nut-Brown Malt Flour (Vistamalt Crystal Flour 150)From £4.50 £4.50
- Paper Flan Cases 200mm WHOLE CASE of 420£95.32 £79.43