Netherton Foundry Black Iron 12" Griddle Plate
Another very high quality product from Netherton Foundry in Shropshire, this is a 12" griddle plate made from 6mm iron. It can be used for all kinds of girdling from crumpets to pizzas. The plate has been pre-seasoned and so it ready to use. It may be used on all types of hob, grills, ovens and open fires. (The crumpets are for scale only).
The plate itself is 12" / 30cm diameter, with the handles, it extends to 15.5" / 39.5cm and weighs 3.7kg.
Usage and Care
If using the griddle on a powerful or induction hob, heat slowly to ensure that it retains its flatness. Do not drop a hot pan in water as this will buckle it. Once the plate has cooled, clean using a damp cloth then store away when fully dry.
Easy: simply wipe over with a light vegetable oil (not olive or nut oil), put into an oven and take the temperature up to 250C and keep there for one hour.
- Netherton Foundry 2lb/1kg Black Iron Loaf Tin Cloche£75.96 £63.30
- Netherton Foundry Spun Iron Cloche£119.70 £99.75
- Netherton Foundry Prospector Roasting Tray (38x33cm)£67.92 £56.60
- Netherton Foundry Black Iron 2lb or 1kg Loaf Tin£30.19 £25.16
- Netherton Foundry Black Iron 10" Pie Dish£31.94 £26.62
- Netherton Foundry Handmade Black-Iron Dough Cutter£31.63 £26.36
- Netherton Foundry Heavy Duty Baking Sheet 38x33cm£40.26 £33.55
- Netherton Foundry Baking Sheet for AGAs 34.2x44cm£41.02 £34.18
- Netherton Foundry Black Iron 1lb or 500g Loaf Tin£27.34 £22.78