Netherton Foundry Flax Oil for Re-Seasoning Ironware, 100mL
All black iron baking equipment needs a little looking after. This flax seed oil is perfect for maintaining the black, protective layer on a spun iron cloche and all other black ironwork. To re-season your black ironwork, put a small amount of the oil on a piece of kitchen paper and wipe over the surface. A light coating of oil helps to prevent rust from developing and maintains the black iron work in optimal condition.
The flax is grown and pressed on a farm in West Sussex and comes in 100mL brown bottle protected by a heavy duty cardboard box. It is best stored in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight.
It really is worth spending a little time maintaining your iron kitchen items and, of course and with a little care, they will outlast you!
- Netherton Foundry Handmade Black-Iron Dough Cutter£31.63 £26.36
- Netherton Foundry Black Iron 10" Pie Dish£31.94 £26.62
- Netherton Foundry Black Iron 12" Griddle Plate£79.19 £65.99
- Netherton Foundry Heavy Duty Baking Sheet 38x33cm£40.26 £33.55
- Netherton Foundry Baking Sheet for AGAs 34.2x44cm£41.02 £34.18
- Netherton Foundry Black Iron 2lb or 1kg Loaf Tin£30.19 £25.16
- Netherton Foundry Spun Iron Cloche£119.70 £99.75
- Netherton Foundry Prospector Roasting Tray (38x33cm)£67.92 £56.60
- Netherton Foundry Black Iron 1lb or 500g Loaf Tin£27.34 £22.78
- Netherton Foundry 2lb/1kg Black Iron Loaf Tin Cloche£75.96 £63.30