Stoate's Organic Maltstar Flour
Buy 5 of the 1.5kg bags for a 10% discount!
Produced by fifth generation Stoates family millers based in Dorset, the award winning "Granary" style flour, made from wheat flour (81%, so some bran removed) blended with malted wheat flakes, rye flour and malt flour.
Bread and rolls baked from this flour acquire a distinctive malty flavour with a moist and grainy texture and is a firm favourite at BakeryBits. The malted wheat flakes and malt flour give the loaves or rolls a nutty and sticky texture, while the rye flour adds extra flavour.
Stoate's stoneground organic Maltstar flour gives excellent results whether using an automatic bread making machine or more traditional methods. Choose between 1.5kg and 8kg bags.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold
Ingredients: wheat flour, malted wheat flakes, rye flour, malt flour, calcium carbonate, iron, thiamin, niacin.
Recipes and Usage Advice
- Stoate's Organic Spelt FlourFrom £4.89 £4.89
- Stoate's Organic Self-Raising Flour, 1.5kg£4.18 £4.18
- Stoate's Organic Plain FlourFrom £4.18 £4.18
- Stoate's Organic Brown FlourFrom £3.77 £3.77
- Stoate's Organic 100% Wholemeal FlourFrom £3.67 £3.67
- Stoate's Organic Stoneground Wholemeal Rye FlourFrom £3.41 £3.41
- Stoate's Organic Strong White FlourFrom £4.18 £4.18