Stoate's Organic Stoneground Wholemeal Rye Flour
Buy 5 of the 1.5kg bags for a 10% discount!
Rye flour from the award-winning Stoates mill based in Dorset. Milled at Cann Mills in Dorset, this rye flour is excellent for rye bread, pumpernickel and sourdough. It is useful in white breads, at 5% of the total flour, to give a slightly nuttier taste.
Recipes and Usage Advice
- Redbournbury Organic Rye FlourFrom £3.96 £3.96
- Gilchesters Organics Rye FlourFrom £3.61 £3.61
- Mulino Marino Organic Segale integrale (Wholemeal Rye) FlourFrom £4.14 £4.14
- Stoate's Organic Spelt FlourFrom £4.89 £4.89
- Stoate's Organic Maltstar FlourFrom £4.19 £4.19
- Stoate's Organic Strong White FlourFrom £4.18 £4.18
- Stoate's Organic Plain FlourSold Out
- Stoate's Organic 100% Wholemeal FlourFrom £3.67 £3.67
- Stoate's Organic Brown FlourFrom £3.77 £3.77
- Stoate's Organic Self-Raising Flour, 1.5kg£4.18 £4.18