Foricher Tradition Française CRC T65 Bread Flour
Buy 5 of the 1kg bags for a 10% discount!
Tradition Française CRC T65 is white bread flour, used for baguettes. It is roller-milled from soft wheat by one of France’s foremost mills, Foricher. It has achieved both CRC and the French Red Label for quality and traceability. (See the article for more about these two marks). For use in traditional bread making.
Recipes and Usage Advice
Supporting Documents for Download
- Foricher Tradition Française CRC T65 Flour SACK of 25kg£45.50 £45.50
- Foricher Farine de Gruau CRC T45 French Croissant FlourFrom £3.08 £3.08
- Foricher T65 French Organic Bread Flour SACK of 25kg£53.03 £53.03
- Foricher Farine T80 (French Organic Stoneground White Flour)From £3.13 £3.13
- Foricher Brun de Plaisir CRC T150 (French Wholemeal Flour)From £2.75 £2.75
- Foricher Seigle T170 CRC (Wholemeal Rye Flour) 1 - 25kgFrom £2.75 £2.75
- Foricher CRC T80 Stoneground French Flour 25kg sack£49.20 £49.20
- Foricher Farine Biologique T150 (French Organic Wholemeal Flour)From £3.24 £3.24
- Foricher Farine Biologique T65 (French Organic Bread Flour)From £3.23 £3.23
- Foricher Gruau CRC T45 French Croissant Flour SACK 25kg£45.50 £45.50
- Foricher Farine de meule CRC T80 (Stoneground French T80 Flour)From £3.07 £3.07